Monday, April 14, 2008

Moving

Well, we are finally back in the ville! I am so glad to be home near family and friends again! I have started my new job at Inspirations Salon and Danny is at Outer Loop. Things are going good for him there and I am so glad!
The salon I am working at is nice, and a relaxed atmosphere. The girls there are all fun to be around! I have begun to build a clientele and am positive things will go well there.
Not much else is going on! We had lunch with Jamie and Christy after church today. I was so glad to see Jesse! Gosh...he is getting so big so fast! SUPER FAST! :) If you read her blog you will see that he is walking and is unstoppable!
I hope to have more to tell you in the futre...so, tata for now!

1 comment:

McEldowney Family said...

We're glad you're back too!